Blogger Layouts

Friday, January 30, 2009

Words of The Day!!

To a friend,

Being single is not about always me,
having the time of my own with all the time i have in this world,
My schedule sometimes tight up for 'everyone' who needs the companionship
after bored with the so called 'comitments'
Being in somebody shoes not as easy as being when u fit in the shoes itself,
But,
God knows,
A friend usually once in a blue moon will shoot u to the heart without knowing he/she might bleed you,
Who am I to judge,
Right?

Anywhere,
As long as you know where you stand,
You know every moment you're happy with what you had in life,
Thanx Allah for given me chance to know and to learn the meaning of life.
Like one of my friend said..
You're a bless with the circle of friends you had rite now =)

My thanx goes to...
1) My family (who always there when i need the most.. yeah that's what family for ;) )
2) Dearest Friend (Nelli, Naddiah, DIla.. love u guys n will always be)
3)Badrul n suria ( thanx guys.. still love you guys after what we've been through :) )
4) D shah Alam Companion (Bo, mAz, Surini, shahrul, irwan, liza..n list goes.. thanx for ur friendship)

Love you guys so much...muahkss... hehehhehehe

2 comments:

  1. bukan ke some names should be anonymous/sensored ke? huhuuuuu

    ~nelli :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehehe.. kali nie feel like to exposed.. for certain reason... hehehehe wink wink

    ReplyDelete